Monday, January 12, 2009

I love Sports...

Sometimes I wonder how my life would have been without football.my world revolves around it and has dominated my life in more ways than i could possibly mention.I am playing football since my 10Th grade and I am proud how much the game has thought me compare to others.As an Indian I always believed cricket was our first sport and i was never tempted to play any other sport for the same reason .Cricket is an entertaining sport,a sport in which only few parts of your brains are utilized.So years of practice and good statistics can really bring out a good cricketer in you.Football on the other hand is a team sport ,no matter how good you are as an individual you are useless without your team.
Their is no doubt that I love cricket from bottom of my heart,I glue myself to the television whenever theirs any interesting match but the joy of playing football is unthinkable.The strategies and unexplainable understanding really overwhelm me with joy.You really need to be smart,compose,quick and alert.I really owe my identity to the game and I am glad i am gonna have sweet memories to think and reminisce about.. thank you football

6 comments:

  1. haha..
    yea..dey are sexy!!
    like their partners ;)..isnt it ash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one
    man
    really u r a gr8 footballer

    ReplyDelete
  3. true chabbu! we owe a lot to football!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think to play a sport is the most creative activity you can ever do. There is jst that one chance to make it or loose it in that single moment. Personally i think that cricket is a highly overrated activity ( MIND IT I SAY ACTIVITY ) its an amazing sport on the other hand. With the intelligence and the physical endurance Indians have been gifted with, I strongly believe that if the common man starts identifying himself with other sports like football and hockey.. The day is Not far when a Indian will rule the arena of the World called as Sport

    ReplyDelete